Well ok, so Jared would definitely not let you touch his majestic mane or face fuzz, but you can still use a cursor!!
"The way my hair is, if I get out of the shower and put a beanie on or something, it just kind of lays,” said Mr. Padalecki, whose leonine tresses are one of the show’s trademarks. “But it doesn’t lay well for the camera, because it’ll cover" — he gestures to his face — “the thing.”
Mr. Ackles, whose laugh is like the crack of the show’s magic Colt revolver, said, “I’m fairly certain that that mop is solely responsible for the 10th-season pickup.”
ICYMI, the New York Times delves into the secrets of Supernatural and its longevity.
[Spoiler Alert: It has to do with hair (and angels)]
[vroom vroom motherfucker]
47 years old and still as awesome as ever..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY!! (April 24th 1967)
Nearly 20 MILLION have watched. Have you? Celebrate the 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY of #UpInTheAir at smarturlit/UPINTHEAIR!
Rally up, ECHELON – It’s time to celebrate the latest single from LOVE LUST FAITH + DREAMS!
On Friday, April 25, gather with others around the world and take part in these tasks over the weekend (Friday, Saturday + Sunday):
- Share the Short Film for DO OR DIE once a day on your social networks with this link: http://bit.ly/DOorDIE
- Get together with other ECHELON + take a DO OR DIE-inspired TRIAD Alert or Photo – Tag @30SECONDSTOMARS on Twitter or comment on Facebook to share yours, PLUS a chance to be featured here on MARS Official!
- Request + vote for the single with your local radio stations, ESPECIALLY in the United States and Canada! Want to help further spread the word? Let us know where to vote for it by Tweeting the link for a retweet!
- Change your avatar to your favorite DO OR DIE moment, or a creation of your own MARS Art!
- Record + submit a video of you or your family members (mom, dad, grandpa, grandma, aunt, uncle) dancing + singing to DO OR DIE! More instructions can be found here: http://ow.ly/w8cgP Everyone included in the final video will get a personal song dedication by JARED!
Ready? Set? GO GO GO!